Landlords and Letting Agents Services Offered
Smart Gas Solutions work with letting agents and private landlords to provide safe and well maintained gas installations for their tenants. All our engineers are Gas Safe registered and trained to the highest possible standards. We also provide ongoing training to keep them up to speed with the very latest safety issues and regulations to ensure we can offer the best quality service to our clients.
Our Landlords and Letting Agents services include:
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (Certificate CP12)
- Priority Emergency Gas Repairs
- Priority Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- Regular Maintenance of Gas Appliances
- Upgrades and Refurbishments
Landlord Gas Safety Inspections
Landlords are legally responsible for their tenants’ gas safety and the gas appliances they provide. Under The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) regulations 1998 landlords must:
1. Arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out a gas safety check every 12 months. A Landlords Gas Safety Inspection Certificate CP12 is required by law to be issued every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. It is a legal document which confirms that all gas appliances and installations work lawfully and within normal parameters at the time of inspection.
2. Provide tenants with a copy of the landlord gas safety record before they move in and within 28 days of the annual check taking place.
3. Maintain the gas appliances, gas pipework and flues in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Smart Gas Solutions can carry out these inspections on behalf of landlords and letting agents, as well as ensuring that all gas appliances are regularly maintained and kept in good working order.
Book your Landlords Gas Safety Check by calling Smart Gas Solutions on
01280 308 497 or Mobile 07793 596 928.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”9786″ img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”269×561″][/vc_column][/vc_row]